PSP Diesel and Moroso Performance Products have produced a Ford 6.0L aluminum coolant reservoir bottle that is both highly functional and great looking. Made of 5052 aluminum, this reservoir is significantly stronger than those plastic OEM and aftermarket ones, which will eliminate the constant cracking, breakage, and subsequent leakage that most 6.0L owners are familiar with. The aluminum material also acts as a heat sink to keep your coolant temp down. The reservoir also features a 1/4" NPT port for a coolant pressure sensor to monitor the health of your EGR cooler and/or head gaskets. This is the last coolant reservoir you will buy for your 6.0L!
Two models are available:
• OEM Replacement: This is a direct drop in for the OEM coolant reservoir; all the same fittings as the original
• RACE Application: ( $30.00) This model has a -8 AN straight thread fitting in place of the barb on the passenger side of the bottle. This fitting is designed to accommodate the delta kit for ported intakes and/or coolant reroutes. A straight thread barb fitting can be purchased in order to be used with a OEM setup, in case a ported intake might be in your future!
• Made of 5052 Aluminum, .100’ TIG Welded
• Glass window for coolant level monitoring
• 100% blt in with factory mounting bolts and cap
• 1/8" bung for coolant pressure sensor