FICM Repair Services
FORD OEM Brake Controller Repair
Overhead Console Repair Service
1. Watch those batteries!
2. Get a better alternator.
3. Upgrade your alternator wiring.
4. Get gauges
5. Backflush the oil cooler - lose the Ford Gold coolant.
6. Install a coolant filter
7. Monitor your EGTs specifically
8. Use 5W40 Synthetic
9. Get the Blue Spring Kit and save your injectors
10. Install a fuel pressure gauge.
11. Get safe when towing.
12. Get a more free flowing exhaust.
13. Exercise those variable veins in the turbo.
14. Install a bypass oil filtration kit.
15. Remove and clean the fuel pump.
16. Clean the oil side of the injectors.
17. Clean the fuel side of the injectors.
18. Clean up the EGR valve.
19. Clean the Exhaust Gas Backpressure Sensor and the tube that feeds it to prevent a no-start
20. Upgrade your turbo oil drain tube and oil supply lines.
21. Re-route your crankcase ventilation (CCV) line.
22. Upgrade Your Transmission
Alternators & Alternator Wiring
Batteries and Battery Chargers
FORD Diesel Parts
6.0L PowerStroke OEM Parts
6.4L PowerStroke OEM Parts
7.3L PowerStroke OEM Parts
Monitor & Tuners
ARP Head Studs
High Pressure Oil
Fuel and Fuel Delivery
Very prompt with service and questions , great workmanship.
Monday - Friday 9-6 CST
Saturday 1-6 CST
We are sorry the page you tried to access was invalid or is no longer available
4337 N Callison Ave
Cumming, IA 50061
Join Our Mailing List
Copyright 2017 - FICMrepair.com
Website Powered by