FICMrepair.com is looking for highly detail-oriented and motivated Inside Sales Representatives to help with our primarily Internet-based and well-known auto electronics repair and parts business. We are launching a NEW brand, and are leveraging our existing knowledge and customer base to move up in the diesel world. Dress is casual - we're talking jeans and shorts and t-shirts here. We operate in an incredibly fast-paced, casual, down-to-earth, and fun atmosphere where people ALWAYS come first. Working hours would be primarily from Monday - Friday with standard 9-5 hours, though some periodic Saturdays would be required and available.
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Computer literate (not a technophobe)
- Good on the phone
- Able to build rapport with clients and SELL
- Able to lift boxes up to 25 pounds
- Able to readily negotiate stairs
Training will be provided for the right candidates, but you MUST have diesel industry, and general automotive experience. Candidates with additional experience are a HUGE plus, including:
- Proven sales track record
- Prior sales experience, especially in the automotive industry
- QuickBooks Software
- Microsoft Excel
- Social Media Experience
- Proven ability to multi-task, while hitting deadlines
Sales Representative Primary Duties will include:
- Answer phones and provide outstanding customer service
- Make outgoing calls to repair shops
- Market the business
- Process orders
- Maintain order and customer history in QuickBooks
- Scan/file paperwork daily
If this sounds interesting, please e-mail Amber, our Operations Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) with cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references. We need to be able to see your experience and get to know you! You WILL have to pass a drug screening and background check and of course have your own transportation. This is a long-term and FUN position. DO NOT reply unless you really desire a career in the diesel industry. This is not for the faint of heart, and will be a huge challenge as we move forward and expand.
It will start out on contract for at least 120 days and then go to full time with a base plus commission structure. This could be quite a lucrative and rewarding career for the candidate that is willing to put in the time to learn and grow.