FICM Repair Services
FORD OEM Brake Controller Repair
Overhead Console Repair Service
1. Watch those batteries!
2. Get a better alternator.
3. Upgrade your alternator wiring.
4. Get gauges
5. Backflush the oil cooler - lose the Ford Gold coolant.
6. Install a coolant filter
7. Monitor your EGTs specifically
8. Use 5W40 Synthetic
9. Get the Blue Spring Kit and save your injectors
10. Install a fuel pressure gauge.
11. Get safe when towing.
12. Get a more free flowing exhaust.
13. Exercise those variable veins in the turbo.
14. Install a bypass oil filtration kit.
15. Remove and clean the fuel pump.
16. Clean the oil side of the injectors.
17. Clean the fuel side of the injectors.
18. Clean up the EGR valve.
19. Clean the Exhaust Gas Backpressure Sensor and the tube that feeds it to prevent a no-start
20. Upgrade your turbo oil drain tube and oil supply lines.
21. Re-route your crankcase ventilation (CCV) line.
22. Upgrade Your Transmission
Alternators & Alternator Wiring
Batteries and Battery Chargers
FORD Diesel Parts
6.0L PowerStroke OEM Parts
6.4L PowerStroke OEM Parts
7.3L PowerStroke OEM Parts
Monitor & Tuners
ARP Head Studs
High Pressure Oil
Fuel and Fuel Delivery
Perfect Service...Works Great...Would Recommend...Fast Return...AAA+++
Monday - Friday 9-6 CST
Saturday 1-6 CST
If your question has not been answered below, please contact us!
Click text to view details
1. How long does the repair take?
2. How does the Exchange Program work? What happens with my core?
3. Is programming or re-programming required?
4. Do you provide a 58 volt or other voltage modification?
5. What can you tell me about this custom PHP Programming?
6. How much are these tunes?
7. My FICM is fine, but I want a tune. Can I send my FICM in for just the tune?
8. Should I be concerned with my head gaskets with these tunes?
9. What PHP tune is right for me?
10. I already have a tuner from SCT, Bully Dog, Spartan, etc. Is this FICM tune compatible?
11. I am running non-stock injectors. Is this a concern?
12. I have to pass a smog test. Should I be concerned?
13. What if I don't see the benefits of the tune I elect?
14. Is there any reason that I *need* to change out of my current software?
15. Is removal hard?
16. What if my FICM isn't repairable?
17. Can I test my FICM to ensure that it is the culprit?
18. My FICM has been worked on before. Will you still repair it?
19. What about reinstallation?
20. I've heard that heat and vibration are the real FICM killers. True?
21. Is there anything I can do while my FICM is being repaired?
22. What about after the repair? Anything to do?
23. What if something goes wrong?
24. Most FICMs fail with cold start issues, but my 6.0 has warm start issues. FICM cause this?
25. My FICM tested out with solid voltage, but I have a glow plug code. Is the FICM the issue?
26. I broke one of the connectors when removing the FICM. What can I do?
27. My truck will turn over but not start. I'm seeing 0 volts after the FICM test. What can I do?
28. My truck will turn over but not start and I have no logic power to the FICM. What can I do?
29. I had you work on my FICM or ordered an exchange and my truck is doing the same thing as it did
30. I ordered parts from you, but I need to return an item I don't need.
31. Is there anything I can do to make my injectors work more effectively and my truck run better?
32. You mentioned programming the ScanGauge II. How can I do that?
33. It seems as if turbo issues are relatively common on these trucks. Where can I learn more?
4337 N Callison Ave
Cumming, IA 50061
Join Our Mailing List
Copyright 2017 - FICMrepair.com
Website Powered by