FICM Repair Services
FORD OEM Brake Controller Repair
Overhead Console Repair Service
1. Watch those batteries & grounds!
2. Get a better alternator.
3. Upgrade your alternator wiring.
4. Get gauges
5. Backflush the oil cooler - lose the Ford Gold coolant.
6. Install a coolant filter
7. Monitor your EGTs specifically
8. Use 10W30 Synthetic
9. Get the Blue Spring Kit and save your injectors
10. Install a fuel pressure gauge.
11. Get safe when towing.
12. Get a more free flowing exhaust.
13. Exercise those variable veins in the turbo.
14. Install a bypass oil filtration kit.
15. Remove and clean the fuel pump.
16. Clean the oil side of the injectors.
17. Clean the fuel side of the injectors.
18. Clean up the EGR valve.
19. Clean the Exhaust Gas Backpressure Sensor and the tube that feeds it to prevent a no-start
20. Upgrade your turbo oil drain tube and oil supply lines.
21. Re-route your crankcase ventilation (CCV) line.
22. Upgrade Your Transmission
Alternators & Alternator Wiring & Starters
Batteries and Battery Chargers
Check out our current sales.
FORD Diesel Parts
6.0L PowerStroke OEM Parts
6.4L PowerStroke OEM Parts
7.3L PowerStroke OEM Parts
Monitor & Tuners
Tools / Loaner Tools
ARP Head Studs
Fuel and Fuel Delivery
High Pressure Oil
My F250 is a beast and there are 3 things that have added years to my life: my wife, my IPhone and Ed's tuned FICM. What are you waiting for?
Monday - Friday 9-6 CST
Saturday 1-6 CST
Click image or text to view details
4337 N Callison Ave
Cumming, IA 50061
Join Our Mailing List
Copyright 2018 - FICMrepair.com
Website Powered by