Pace Edwards 04-14 Ford Super Crew / SuperCab 5ft 6in Bed SWITCHBLADE SWF2843
- EASY ON AND OFF - Designed for quick installation and removal in minutes using a Phillips head screwdriver and 7/16 inch wrench. This allows for a secure, covered bed or full bed access with no drilling needed.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - The cover is constructed from aluminum slats with an ArmorTek overlay for add durability. ArmorTek is a weather resistant polymer that is bonded to the aluminum slats for a high quality finish.
- COMPACT CANISTER - Pace Edwards uses a compact canister that takes up less space in the truck's bed. The no-drill installation means it can be quickly removed in minutes.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - The Switchblade uses built-in channels to funnel excess water down the mounting rails and out the bed using the supplied drain tubes.
- SMOOTH RETRACTABLE DESIGN - A Continuous Tension Spring allows the cover to retract smoothly and easily into the canister with minor effort.
- EASY TO CLOSE - A convenient pull strap allows the cover to be closed at the back of the bed. No need to climb in the bed or walk around the side to grab the handle.
- Constructed from aluminum with AmorTek overlay
- Easy no-drill installation
- Allows use with most 5th wheel hitches
- Drain tubes included
- Continuous Tension Spring allows smooth retractable action
- Full width handle and pull strap for easy usability
- Canister is easily removed if needed
- Low profile design
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Pace Edwards Switchblade tonneau cover is designed with a continuous tension spring that allows the cover to roll into the canister smoothly. The full width handle allows the cover to be opened from either side of the truck bed. To close the cover, use the provided pull strap to pull the cover shut. With its low-profile design, the Switchblade cannot be locked open every 12" like some of the other Pace Edwards models.
The Switchblade is constructed of aluminum panels bonded with Pace's patented ArmorTek, which is a padded weather resistant polymer that adds extra durability. This layer is attached right to the aluminum panels and gives the truck bed cover a soft top look and feel without compromising on security. You have no reasons to doubt that this cover will withstand the tests of time through any elements.
Installation of the Switchblade is like no other cover in its class. The only tools you need are a 7/16" wrench and a Phillips head screwdriver. Pace Edwards designed the canister to be easily removed or installed in minutes. So whether you're protecting your truck bed, or need 100% full bed access, the Switchblade can easily accommodate both options. Some models may require drilling to install the drain tubes.