Pace Edwards 04-14 Ford Super Crew / SuperCab 5ft 6in Bed JackRabbit JRF2843
- INTERMITTENT LOCKING SYSTEM - The JackRabbit engages the latch system every 12 inches to provide intermittent locking. This is useful for carrying larger items or exposing only part of the truck bed. The twist lock can be used to lock the cover in place at these locking points.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - The cover is made from aluminum slats to ensure a rigid, lightweight application, and covered with Pace's ArmorTek overlay. ArmorTek is a weather resistant polymer that is laminated to the aluminum for a clean yet protective finish.
- TWIST LOCK - With the twist lock unlocked, twist it to disengage the latch system and retract the cover without the need to open the tailgate. Pace provides a recessed, full width handle at the rear of the cover to make easy use of operating the cover.
- EASY OPERATION - The cover retracts into the canister quickly and easily with Pace's Continuous Tension Spring. The cover is easily closed at the tailgate with the convenient pull strap.
- WEATHER RESISTANT DESIGN - The tailgate seal forms to the tailgate to help prevent water from coming in. The mounting rails help to move water to the canister where the provided drain tubes funnel it out of the truck's bed. Some models may require drilling to install the drain tubes.
- OPTIONAL EXPLORER RAILS - The optional Explorer Rails are constructed out of extruded aluminum and work with the same no-drill clamps. This is a great add-on for outdoor enthusiasts and construction use. Any Pace Edwards Rack, Thule or Yakima rack and crossbars can be used.
- Constructed from aluminum with ArmorTek overlay
- Easy no-drill installation
- Cover can be locked every 12"
- Twist lock and full length handle
- Allows use with most 5th wheel hitches
- Drain tubes included
- Continuous Tension Spring allows smooth retractable action
- Low profile design
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Pace Edwards JackRabbit tonneau cover is made out of heavy duty aluminum slats that are coated with Pace's ArmorTek finish. ArmorTek is a polymer that is bonded to the aluminum to form a weather resistant, durable layer of protection. The cover is equipped with an auto-latch feature that engages every 12", giving you the ability to haul items with the cover partially open. The cover can be locked at these 12" intervals using the twist lock.
To open the cover, simply twist the lock and the cover retracts to the front using the heavy duty continuous tension spring, and is stored inside a compact canister. The canister has an angled front bottom half section to take up the least amount of bed space. Pace designed a built-in, full width handle across the rear of the cover to make it easy to operate without the need to lower the tailgate. However, the convenient pull strap lets you easily close the cover from the rear of the bed with the tailgate down.
The Pace Edwards Jackrabbit is a low profile truck bed cover that will accentuate the sleek looks of a new truck. The optional Explorer Rails from Pace Edwards are made from extruded aluminum and will allow you to add a Pace Edwards Rack, Thule or Yakima rack for hauling bicycles, canoes, cargo baskets and more. Some models may require drilling to install the drain tubes.