Pace Edwards 04-14 Ford Super Crew / Super Cab 5ft 6in Bed UltraGroove Electric KEF2843
- HANDS FREE OPERATION - Hands free operation is attained via a key fob and electric motor that wires to the truck battery. With the touch of a button, the cover can be opened, closed and locked in any position thanks to the electro-magnetic brake system.
- RAIL EXPANSION SYSTEM - With RES (Rail Expansion System) adding a Pace Edwards Rack, Thule or Yakima rack system is simple. Haul things like bicycles, canoes, cargo baskets and more above the tonneau cover without losing bed and tonneau cover usability.
- BUILT TO LAST - The extruded aluminum construction along with a durable powder coat finish helps to deliver a clean, yet rugged metal construction finish. High quality looks and feel help this cover stand out from the crowd.
- DRIVE SYSTEM RELEASE LEVER - The drive system release lever is incredibly useful if there is ever a power loss to the cover. This lever will override the electro-magnetic lock to allow the cover to be operated.
- WEATHER RESISTANT DESIGN - A tailgate seal sits above the tailgate while extended end caps with seals help shield off water from the rear corners of the bed. The mounting rails function like gutters with two sets of drain tubes at the front and rear of the bed. Some vehicles may require drilling to install the drain tubes.
- NO-DRILL INSTALLATION - Turn-knob styled clamps can be tightened down by hand, eliminating the need for a wrench on most vehicles. The clamp-on design means a drill-free installation on most applications.
- Constructed from durable, extruded aluminum
- Heavy duty powder coat finish
- No-drill installation
- Remote operation with included key fob
- Electro-magnetic brake locks cover anywhere along the rails
- Built-in RES (Rail Expansion System)
- Accommodates Pace, Thule or Yakima racks (sold separately)
- Allows use with most 5th wheel hitches
- Front and rear drain tubes included
- Low profile design
- Three year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Pace Edwards UltraGroove Electric tonneau cover uses a key fob to allow remote, hands-free operation. With the touch of a button, you can open or close the cover. A convenient function of the electric cover is the electro-magnetic brake that lets the cover lock in any position along the rails. The electric motor wires to the truck battery, and the drive system release lever will override the electro-magnetic brake if there is a power loss. Allowing you to still operate the cover.
The UltraGroove Electric retractable tonneau cover is manufactured from extruded aluminum panels with a powder coat finish for durability. Carry items on top of the cover utilizing Pace Edward's RES (Rail Expansion System) that can accommodate Pace Edwards, Thule and Yakima racks. This useful feature lets you carry items like surfboards, bicycles, ladders, cargo baskets and more while keeping full functionality of the tonneau cover and truck bed.
A no-drill installation is standard on most vehicles due to the clamp-on design. The mounting rails install easily with the no-drill clamps, with most models using Pace's turn-knob style clamps that eliminate the need for a wrench. Water management is held in check, the UltraGroove Electric has rails that channel excess water into two sets of drains, a set for the front and a set for the rear of the bed. A tailgate seal forms a weather resistant barrier on top of the tailgate, and extended rail caps help seal the rear corners of the truck's bed. Some vehicles may require drilling to install the drain tubes. The cover is manufactured right here in the USA so you can rest easy knowing the quality is second to none.