Driven Diesel 6.0L Fuel Bowl Delete Upgrade Kit
If your 03-07 6.0L Ford Super Duty truck has one of our current Standard Regulated Return Fuel System Kits, you can use this kit to upgrade it to a FUEL BOWL DELETE style system. This kit ONLY includes the parts necessary to modify an EXISTING Regulated Return Kit, see the important notes below!
This Driven Diesel Fuel Bowl Delete UPGRADE Kit features:
- Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block w/S.S. Bracket**
- #6 Male JIC Fittings Pre-Installed in Delete Block
- New S.S. Driver Side Feed Tube *
- New #6 S.S. Braided over Teflon Return Hose *
- New Copper Sealing Washers for Driver Side Banjo Bolt
- #6 Male AN Inlet Fitting - Ready for Your Chosen Fuel Supply
NOT INTENDED FOR USE WITH THE STOCK FUEL PUMP! This kit was designed to be used with a completely aftermarket fuel supply system, such as one of our "Race" fuel supply kits (see Related Products below). It is possible to use this kit with another complete fuel system (like FASS or AirDog), but some additional parts will be needed to connect those systems to our fuel bowl delete block.
Removal of the stock filter bowl requires the use of a quality 2 micron POST-PUMP fuel filter for proper fuel injector protection. Driven Diesel "Race" fuel supply kits, as well as FASS and AirDog systems, include the necessary fuel filtration to run a fuel bowl delete.
NOTE: This is NOT a complete fuel system kit, it can NOT be used to delete a fuel filter bowl in an otherwise stock fuel system and should NOT be ordered without a complete understanding of how and why this kit needs to be used. This kit is an upgrade to an existing Regulated Return fuel system ONLY! If you do not already have our Standard Regulated Return Fuel System, check out our complete Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return kit by clicking HERE.
This kit was built to upgrade our own Regulated Return Kits. While it may be possible to use this kit to convert another brand of Regulated Return to a Fuel Bowl Delete system, doing so is not something that we can offer support for. Please do not call us and ask how to use this kit with a Regulated Return that we didn't manufacture!
* - We make every attempt possible to source and use as much U.S. made product/material as we possibly can...as long as doing so doesn't sacrifice the quality of the final product. Items marked with a * above have been modified or assembled by U.S. workers in a U.S. shop. Items marked with ** above were ENTIRELY produced from U.S. material, in U.S. shops, by U.S. workers. We can't always control where every component of one of our products comes from, but you count on us to keep looking for ways to increase the % of American Made parts and materials in the products that we produce.