ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth Scan Tool and Code Reader for Android
- Very important:Please accurately confirm that your car is not using the J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM communication protocol protocol before you buy it.This product is V2.1 Elm327,it can not support J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM communication protocol. But some cars of manufacturing use the J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM, so it can not work well with them.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- This is NOT for iOS
- This is NOT designed for Diesel vehicles.
- For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
- Supported Apps: Recommended Apps are Torque Pro, Torque Lite (free), OBD Car Doctor (free), etc. on Google Play. Works with Android cellphone and tablet.
- How to use: Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port, start the car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for "OBDII" and pair with it (pin 1234), run the downloaded App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully. If you use the same OBD on 2 or more cars, you need to disconnect Bluetooth and close App when finish testing one car, and re-match the Bluetooth when you insert the OBD into another car.