AFE 46-20039 BLADERUNNER COLD SIDE INTERCOOLER TUBE 2007.5-2009 DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS 46-20039
- Outflows stock Intercooler tube by 14%
- Constructed from 3-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
- Cold side tube fitment
- Includes premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit, and strength
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 3-1/2"mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Installs on the Cold-side to transfer cooled air smoothly to the engine for better performance.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20032).
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Emissions Disclaimer: Some or all of the applications listed are 50-state exempt, please see CARB EO# D-550-8 for details.