AFE 46-20038-B BLADERUNNER 3" HOT SIDE INTERCOOLER TUBE 2007.5-2009 DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS
- Outflows stock Intercooler tube by 21%
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
- Hot side tube fitment
- Includes premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit, and strength
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 3"mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Installs on the Hot-Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20032).
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This intercooler tube is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.