Mishimoto Oil Catch Can Kit - Baffled - 2017+ Ford 6.7L
High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom with a 5.3 fl. oz. capacity. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a CNC-machined baffle with integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning.
- Direct fit for the 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke?
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Sturdy, 3mm thick steel bracket mounts the catch can in an easily accessible location for easy servicing
- CNC-machined adapters retain the stock CCV filter box for a sleek install while intercepting and rerouting blow-by away from the intake
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose barb fittings
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for improved flow and extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Filter and can are fully servicable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
re fully serviceable
NOTE:This catch can kit is designed to work with the stock CCV filter box installed. This kit will not fit with other CCV delete or reroute kits. If you need to purchase the OEM CCV filter box for your vehicle, the part number is: GC4Z-6A785-DAfter installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
Warranty Info: Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.