Odyssey 65-PC1750T Battery
ODYSSEY Extreme Series Battery Model 65-PC1750T
(Group 65 with tin-plated brass SAE automotive posts)
- Cold Crank Amp (CCA)- 950
- Better warranty: Limited 3 and 4 year full replacement warranty - not pro rated. Reserve Capacity Minutes :145
- Longer service life: With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save you time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 - 6 hours
- Mounting flexibility: Non-spillable design
- Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration
- Extreme temperature tolerant- Operating temperatures from -40 degree Celsius (-40 degree Fahrenheit) to 45 degree Celsius (113 degree Fahrenheit).
Do you plow and notice that as the storm progresses your battery voltage gets progressively lower? This is caused by your battery's inability to accept a recharge quickly along with too small an alternator just generally. Take care of the battery side of this equation with a pair of these Odyssey Extreme batteries!
Whether for everyday or emergency use, today's vehicles are loaded with more electronics than would have been imaginable just a few years ago. ODYSSEY batteries have been designed to keep up with the changes. Because their plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy in most batteries), we can pack in more plates. And more plates mean more plate surface area, and much more power - twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
ODYSSEY batteries deliver the massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today's vehicles demand.
Pulse (5-second) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA) 1750
Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) 950
20Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah) 74
Reserve Capacity Minutes 145
Dimensions L x W x H (in) 11.83x7.20x7.43
Metric Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 300.5x182.9x188.7
Weight (lbs) 58
Weight (kg) 26.3