CAC Boots & Clamp Kit - BD Diesel - w COLD side intercooler Pipe - 6.0L Ford - '03-'07
Anyone with a diesel knows that having a turbo hose fail or blow off will quickly put you on side of the road. Installing this upgrade kit from BD is one sure way to prevent that from happening. BD boots can withstand over 100 psi of boost and are secured by rugged, spring-loaded, stainless steel clamps. Engineered for each individual application, BD hose and clamp kits are a solid choice for any stock or modified turbo diesel.
- Includes drivers-side metal intercooler pipe to replace OEM plastic pipe
- Each Hose is designed to meet 3x their working pressure
- Utilizing 4, 5 plies of DuPont Nomex / Aramid fiber (no inferior Polyester is used)
- Higher pressure applications have a Red Iron Oxide internal color
- Flurosilicone elastomers and Fluorocarbon withstands oily residues
- Spring loaded 300 Series Stainless Steel band clamping force remains consistent through heat cycles
- Nomex Silicone Hoses Can Withstand Over 100 PSI
- Rugged, Spring-Loaded Stainless T-Bar Clamps
- Direct Replacement For Factory Hoses
- Includes Drivers-Side Metal Intercooler Pipe to Replace OEM Plastic Pipe
Note: These hoses are for use with stock intercoolers or aftermarket intercoolers that utilize stock boots and tubes.