Engine Oil Pressure Sensor - Duramax
- REPLACEMENT ENGINE OIL PRESSURE SENSOR - Correct oil pressure and levels maintain proper operation of the engine. The oil pressure sensor reads the current pressure of oil which will reflect on the instrument cluster or oil pressure gauge of your vehicle. If your oil pressure readings are playing up or totally on zero levels then you may have a problem with your oil pressure sensor.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 2009 Buick Allure, LaCrosse | 2009 - 2014 Cadillac Escalade | 2009 - 2012 Chevrolet Colorado | 2009 - 2017 Chevrolet Express 2500 | 2009 Chevrolet Impala | 2009 - 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe | 2009 - 2014 Chevrolet Silvreado 1500 | 2009 GMC Envoy | 2010 - 2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD | 2010 - 2014 GMC Yukon | 2009 - 2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500 | & more. See below for a full detailed vehicle list.
- REPLACES PART# Replaces# 12673134, 12585328, Dorman 926041, 1S10874, 2134411, 8125969510, 8126212340, 8126731340, PS690, PS711, PS508 - commonly found on popular Buick, Chevy and GMC models including years 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17. The engine oil pressure sensor or sending unit can be located at the back of the intake manifold.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - The engine oil pressure sensor may fail over time and cause a Check Engine Light (CEL) and throw out error codes. By replacing the worn out engine oil pressure sensor, you can be at ease that your vehicle isn't being driven at a low oil pressure. While this is not a genuine GM, ACDelco or Dorman part, it is a direct replacement and will fit, work and look exactly like the factory sensor on your vehicle.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This engine oil pressure sending unit comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your Cadillac CTS, Chevy Avalanche, SS, Silverado, Trailblazer, GMC Canyon, Savana or Sierra simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by replacing the part yourself.