FOX 3695-8972A01 2.0 DUAL STEERING STABILIZER KIT 2005-2019 F-250 & F-350 4WD
- Heavy Duty Bracketry (compare the competition)
- Easy bolt-on install
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear
- Improves control and handling of oversized tires
- Massive 1 5/8" bore
- Backed by Fox Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Black 1/4" steel mounting bracketry
- Poly-urethane bushings for long life
- (2) Fox 2.0 IFP Performance Series Stabilizer Cylinders
- All necessary brackets and hardware
- Designed to work with lift kits that have at least 2.5" of lift. If you are installing a lift kit please check the condition of your steering stabilizer to ensure proper control and handling of your over sized tires.
- Tech Advisory: For maximum performance & safety steering stabilizers that are either worn or leaking should be replaced. The Fox Dual Steering Stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. The Legendary Fox dual stabilizer kit is highly recommended for vehicles equipped with 35" tires and above.
This kit uses "high clearance" heavy duty brackets, this improved design provides maximum protection from rocks and other hazards. Also this kit features no slip tie rod ends as they are mechanically held in place by the tie rod collars, not juts simple u-bolts that will slip under heavy articulation!