- AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SERVICES
- EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- SENDING MODULES IN
FAQ & TIPS
- FAQ & TIPS
- 1. WATCH THOSE BATTERIES & GROUNDS!
- 2. GET A BETTER ALTERNATOR.
- 3. UPGRADE YOUR ALTERNATOR WIRING.
- 4. GET GAUGES
- 5. BACKFLUSH THE OIL COOLER - LOSE THE FORD GOLD COOLANT.
- 6. INSTALL A COOLANT FILTER
- 7. MONITOR YOUR EGTS SPECIFICALLY
- 8. USE 10W30 SYNTHETIC
- 9. GET THE BLUE SPRING KIT AND SAVE YOUR INJECTORS
- 10. INSTALL A FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE.
- 11. GET SAFE WHEN TOWING.
- 12. GET A MORE FREE FLOWING EXHAUST.
- 13. EXERCISE THOSE VARIABLE VEINS IN THE TURBO.
- 14. INSTALL A BYPASS OIL FILTRATION KIT.
- 15. REMOVE AND CLEAN THE FUEL PUMP.
- 16. CLEAN THE OIL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 17. CLEAN THE FUEL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 18. CLEAN UP THE EGR VALVE.
- 19. CLEAN THE EXHAUST GAS BACKPRESSURE SENSOR AND THE TUBE THAT FEEDS IT TO PREVENT A NO-START
- 20. UPGRADE YOUR TURBO OIL DRAIN TUBE AND OIL SUPPLY LINES.
- 21. RE-ROUTE YOUR CRANKCASE VENTILATION (CCV) LINE.
- 22. UPGRADE YOUR TRANSMISSION
- FAQ & TIPS
- ALTERNATORS & ALTERNATOR WIRING & STARTERS
- ASHEVILLE ENGINE
- BATTERIES AND BATTERY CHARGERS
- BRAKES, ROTORS, BRAKE CONTROLLERS
- CHEVY DURAMAX PARTS
- CUMMINS/MOPAR PARTS
- FICM PARTS
- FLUID FILM
- FORD PARTS
- MONITORS, TUNERS AND TUNES
- TOOLS / LOANER TOOLS
PERFORMANCE AND MECHANICAL UPGRADES
- COMP CAMS
- ENGINE UPGRADE PACKAGES
- POWERSTROKE PRODUCTS
- BODY PARTS
- 6.7L FORD POWERSTROKE DISASTER PREVENTION KIT
- FLEECE PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING
- HEADLIGHTS & MIRRORS
- HOLDERS DIESEL
- KILL DEVIL DIESEL
- NO LIMIT DIESEL
- REDHEAD STEERING GEARS
- TONNEAU COVERS / TOOL BOXES
- YUKON GEAR & AXLE
- RIFFRAFF DIESEL PERFORMANCE
- AIR CONDITIONING
- AFE POWER
- OIL FILTRATION & CAPS
- ARP BOLT KITS & FEL-PRO GASKETS
- BD DIESEL
- COOLING SYSTEM
- FUEL AND FUEL DELIVERY
- HIGH PRESSURE OIL
- INTAKES & WATER METH INJECTION
- IPR RESEARCH
- SUSPENSION, STEERING, & MOUNTS
- WARREN DIESEL
- WHY CHOOSE US
- CONTACT US
Our Premium Reman injectors are at the top of the line when it comes to quality. With all new parts in them they are sure to last for a long time to come. These have all the new parts our Basic Remans do but also include new spool valves, solenoid assembly with connectors, fuel plungers, and intensifier pistons. All injector body’s are precision honed and new parts fitted to each individual injector body. These injectors are as close to new as you can get while still being a reman, they have 100% new parts and the only thing reused are the body’s themselves which are also refinished. This is an exchange service. You can send your cores in first to avoid the up front core charge. These include a 3 year/100k mile warranty.
This is not an exchange service. You send your injectors in to be rebuilt and receive back the same injectors that you sent in. You know the history and mileage of these injectors. These get all the major wear items replaced such as nozzles, nozzle lift spring, piston return spring, all seals and gaskets, spool valves polished and all sealing surfaces are refinished. These are all bench tested on our Hartridge HA-230 flow bench once completed to ensure all flow rates and functionality. These include a 6 month warranty. If your injectors cannot be rebuilt with this service we will contact you for options and proceed from there. We always recommend especially on larger injectors to go with our Premium Remans. With all new parts in them they are naturally more reliable and will have better longevity.
These are our competition injectors or made for those guys looking for big power numbers. These injectors are built from out Premium injectors so they have all brand new parts including the injector body. They are built with a larger diameter fuel plunger so you can get more fuel with less oil pressure and can avoid having to upgrade your high pressure oil pump or switching to dual pumps. These are not like a lot of hybrids on the market that you will constantly fight issues with them diluting your engine oil with fuel. With them being built from scratch with brand new injector body’s we can ensure the best fuel plunger fitment available and keeping the fuel out of your engine oil. So if you want a hybrid injector you can run for a long time to come and not have to change your oil anymore frequently, this is the injector for you.