- AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SERVICES
- EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- SENDING MODULES IN
FAQ & TIPS
- FAQ & TIPS
- 1. WATCH THOSE BATTERIES & GROUNDS!
- 2. GET A BETTER ALTERNATOR.
- 3. UPGRADE YOUR ALTERNATOR WIRING.
- 4. GET GAUGES
- 5. BACKFLUSH THE OIL COOLER - LOSE THE FORD GOLD COOLANT.
- 6. INSTALL A COOLANT FILTER
- 7. MONITOR YOUR EGTS SPECIFICALLY
- 8. USE 10W30 SYNTHETIC
- 9. GET THE BLUE SPRING KIT AND SAVE YOUR INJECTORS
- 10. INSTALL A FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE.
- 11. GET SAFE WHEN TOWING.
- 12. GET A MORE FREE FLOWING EXHAUST.
- 13. EXERCISE THOSE VARIABLE VEINS IN THE TURBO.
- 14. INSTALL A BYPASS OIL FILTRATION KIT.
- 15. REMOVE AND CLEAN THE FUEL PUMP.
- 16. CLEAN THE OIL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 17. CLEAN THE FUEL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 18. CLEAN UP THE EGR VALVE.
- 19. CLEAN THE EXHAUST GAS BACKPRESSURE SENSOR AND THE TUBE THAT FEEDS IT TO PREVENT A NO-START
- 20. UPGRADE YOUR TURBO OIL DRAIN TUBE AND OIL SUPPLY LINES.
- 21. RE-ROUTE YOUR CRANKCASE VENTILATION (CCV) LINE.
- 22. UPGRADE YOUR TRANSMISSION
- FAQ & TIPS
- ALTERNATORS & ALTERNATOR WIRING & STARTERS
- ASHEVILLE ENGINE
- BATTERIES AND BATTERY CHARGERS
- CHEVY DURAMAX PARTS
- CUMMINS/MOPAR PARTS
- FICM PARTS
- FLUID FILM
- FORD PARTS
- MONITOR & TUNERS
- TOOLS / LOANER TOOLS
- COMP CAMS
- ENGINE UPGRADE PACKAGES
- POWERSTROKE PRODUCTS
- BODY PARTS
- 6.7L FORD POWERSTROKE DISASTER PREVENTION KIT
- FLEECE PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING
- HEADLIGHTS & MIRRORS
- HOLDERS DIESEL
- KILL DEVIL DIESEL
- NO LIMIT DIESEL
- REDHEAD STEERING GEARS
- TONNEAU COVERS / TOOL BOXES
- YUKON GEAR & AXLE
- RIFFRAFF DIESEL PERFORMANCE
- AIR CONDITIONING
- AFE POWER
- OIL FILTRATION & CAPS
- ARP BOLT KITS & FEL-PRO GASKETS
- BD DIESEL
- COOLING SYSTEM
- FUEL AND FUEL DELIVERY
- HIGH PRESSURE OIL
- INTAKES & WATER METH INJECTION
- IPR RESEARCH
- SUSPENSION, STEERING, & MOUNTS
- WARREN DIESEL
- WHY CHOOSE US
- CONTACT US
At FICMRepair.com, we are proud to partner with Asheville Engine to provide you with both long block and short block engines. Call us at FICMRepair at 515-897-4459 to discuss options and pricing.
SERVICE: Asheville Engine is a family owned business which was founded in January 2012 for "something to do" as a semi-retirement business. Asheville Engine quickly gained a solid reputation as providing customers with the best quality Navistar International and Ford Powerstroke re-manufactured engines for the best price, while at the same time giving our customers something rarely seen in the automotive industry...outstanding customer service.
REPUTATION: With nothing except word of mouth advertising, Asheville Engine grew by over 100% in each of the first four years. By the middle of 2013, we had not only outgrown our small assembly shop near Asheville, NC but we also outgrew the capability of the three local machines shops who were machining parts for us. We believe that we are the most highly recommended Powerstroke engine builder on Social Media with approximately 30% of our business coming from customer recommendations.
COMMITMENT: In October of 2013, we forged a new business relationship with Top Speed Performance Automotive Machine Shop in Blountville, TN. Because of their financial commitment to upgrade their equipment and add new people to take on the additional machine shop work that Asheville Engine provided them, we moved all of our assembly operations to Blountville TN. Since that time we have continued to grow, setting new production and sales records every year.
EXPERIENCE: Asheville Engine does not use inexperienced assembly line workers to build our engines like some of the big engine builders do. Every person who is instrumental in building your engine has over 20 years of experience in their respective jobs, whether it's machining cylinder heads or assembling the final product.