- USA DIESEL LHG - 6.7L FORD & CUMMINS
MODULE REPAIR & TUNING
- MODULE REPAIR & TUNING
- 6.0L FICM
- 6.0L ECM
- 7.3L IDM
- LLY & LB7 DURAMAX - FICM & ECM REPAIR
- INTERNATIONAL IDM/ECM
- MODULE REPAIR - ECM / PCM / TCM / GEM
- CUSTOM TUNING 6.0 & 7.3L FORD
- INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPAIR
- OVERHEAD CONSOLE REPAIR SERVICE
- FUSE BOX / FUEL PUMP RELAY SERVICE
- MODULE REPAIR & TUNING
- MONITORS, TUNERS, DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS AND TUNES
PERFORMANCE, MECHANICAL AND APPEARANCE UPGRADES
- 6.7L FORD POWERSTROKE DISASTER PREVENTION KIT
- AFE POWER
- AIR CONDITIONING
- ARP BOLT KITS & FEL-PRO GASKETS
- BODY PARTS
- BD DIESEL
- COMP CAMS
- COLD AIR INTAKES & WATER METH INJECTION
- COOLING SYSTEM
- FLEECE PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING
- FUEL AND FUEL DELIVERY
- HEADLIGHTS & MIRRORS
- HOLDERS DIESEL
- HIGH PRESSURE OIL
- IPR RESEARCH
- KILL DEVIL DIESEL
- NO LIMIT DIESEL
- OIL FILTRATION & CAPS
- POWERSTROKE PRODUCTS
- REDHEAD STEERING GEARS
- RIFFRAFF DIESEL PERFORMANCE
- SUSPENSION, STEERING, & MOUNTS
- TONNEAU COVERS / TOOL BOXES
- WARREN DIESEL
- YUKON GEAR & AXLE
- POWERSTROKE PARTS
- CUMMINS PARTS
- DURAMAX DIESEL PARTS
- ALTERNATORS & ALTERNATOR WIRING & STARTERS
- FICM PARTS
- BATTERIES AND BATTERY CHARGERS
- ASHEVILLE ENGINE
- BRAKES, ROTORS, BRAKE CONTROLLERS
- TOOLS / LOANER TOOLS
- FLUID FILM
- DIESEL TRUCK / SHOP REPAIRS
- ENGINE UPGRADE PACKAGES
FAQ & TIPS
- FAQ & TIPS
- 2. GET A BETTER ALTERNATOR.
- 1. WATCH THOSE BATTERIES & GROUNDS!
- 3. UPGRADE YOUR ALTERNATOR WIRING.
- 4. GET GAUGES
- 5. BACKFLUSH THE OIL COOLER - LOSE THE FORD GOLD COOLANT.
- 6. INSTALL A COOLANT FILTER
- 7. MONITOR YOUR EGTS SPECIFICALLY
- 8. USE 10W30 SYNTHETIC
- 9. GET THE BLUE SPRING KIT AND SAVE YOUR INJECTORS
- 10. INSTALL A FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE.
- 11. GET SAFE WHEN TOWING.
- 12. GET A MORE FREE FLOWING EXHAUST.
- 13. EXERCISE THE VGT VANES IN YOUR TURBO.
- 14. INSTALL A BYPASS OIL FILTRATION KIT.
- 15. REMOVE AND CLEAN THE FUEL PUMP.
- 16. CLEAN THE OIL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 17. CLEAN THE FUEL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 18. CLEAN UP THE EGR VALVE.
- 19. CLEAN THE EXHAUST GAS BACKPRESSURE SENSOR AND THE TUBE THAT FEEDS IT TO PREVENT A NO-START
- 20. UPGRADE YOUR TURBO OIL DRAIN TUBE AND OIL SUPPLY LINES.
- 21. RE-ROUTE YOUR CRANKCASE VENTILATION (CCV) LINE.
- 22. UPGRADE YOUR TRANSMISSION
- FAQ & TIPS
- WHY CHOOSE US
- CONTACT US
Founded in 1985, PPE (Pacific Performance Engineering) made engineering innovations the prime directive. Back then, our engineers significantly improved the horsepower and torque of the Duramax diesel platform with the PPE Duramaximizer. At this time there were no consumer performance options available for these new common-rail electronic diesel engines.
The Duramaximizer was tested in the towering dunes of Glamis, California. In an era when air-, and water-cooled sand rails were commonplace, a single cab Chevy long-bed diesel truck fitted with paddle tires kicking up “rooster tails” in the hot desert sand dunes was a sight to behold. People gathered to see what they had never seen before. The diesel revolution had begun.
PPE engineers continued to innovate. They created performance products to enhance and improve the Duramax diesel platform, systematically finding and improving the “weak links” which would fail under the new high-horsepower and torque demands. Our engineers built on their successes by turning their sights on the Dodge and Ford diesel platforms. With each improvement, they learned how to make clean, efficient power while improving fuel mileage and the driver’s experience.
Many more products would follow, with an eye on performance but always mindful of Federal regulations for air quality. PPE is proud to offer industry-leading performance that is, in many cases, 50 State Legal. We understand that our role in diesel performance enhancement also includes the responsibility of producing the least impact on our Earth. Each of our 50 State Legal products has been submitted to the California Air Resource Board for review and testing to ensure the increased performance comes with emissions levels that are Federally compliant.
Fast forward to today; PPE continues to produce diesel platform innovations. Simultaneously, PPE has expanded and is now focusing more than thirty years of experience to create a new line of intelligent, heavy-duty upgrades for the Jeep, Charger, Challenger, and many others. In every case, inferior factory parts are reimagined and manufactured with superior materials, increased performance, and functional features that aren't available from the factory.
All PPE products are engineered, manufactured, and tested to our rigorous standards. Every PPE product comes with a warranty from one year, to a limited lifetime warranty depending on the product.