- USA DIESEL LHG - 6.7L FORD & CUMMINS
MODULE REPAIR & TUNING
- MODULE REPAIR & TUNING
- 6.0L FICM
- 6.0L ECM
- 7.3L IDM
- LLY & LB7 DURAMAX - FICM & ECM REPAIR
- INTERNATIONAL IDM/ECM
- MODULE REPAIR - ECM / PCM / TCM / GEM
- CUSTOM TUNING 6.0 & 7.3L FORD
- INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPAIR
- OVERHEAD CONSOLE REPAIR SERVICE
- FUSE BOX / FUEL PUMP RELAY SERVICE
- MODULE REPAIR & TUNING
- MONITORS, TUNERS, DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS AND TUNES
PERFORMANCE, MECHANICAL AND APPEARANCE UPGRADES
- 6.7L FORD POWERSTROKE DISASTER PREVENTION KIT
- AFE POWER
- AIR CONDITIONING
- ARP BOLT KITS & FEL-PRO GASKETS
- BODY PARTS
- BD DIESEL
- COMP CAMS
- COLD AIR INTAKES & WATER METH INJECTION
- COOLING SYSTEM
- FLEECE PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING
- FUEL AND FUEL DELIVERY
- HEADLIGHTS & MIRRORS
- HOLDERS DIESEL
- HIGH PRESSURE OIL
- IPR RESEARCH
- KILL DEVIL DIESEL
- NO LIMIT DIESEL
- OIL FILTRATION & CAPS
- POWERSTROKE PRODUCTS
- REDHEAD STEERING GEARS
- RIFFRAFF DIESEL PERFORMANCE
- SUSPENSION, STEERING, & MOUNTS
- TONNEAU COVERS / TOOL BOXES
- WARREN DIESEL
- YUKON GEAR & AXLE
- POWERSTROKE PARTS
- CUMMINS PARTS
- DURAMAX DIESEL PARTS
- ALTERNATORS & ALTERNATOR WIRING & STARTERS
- FICM PARTS
- BATTERIES AND BATTERY CHARGERS
- ASHEVILLE ENGINE
- BRAKES, ROTORS, BRAKE CONTROLLERS
- TOOLS / LOANER TOOLS
- FLUID FILM
- DIESEL TRUCK / SHOP REPAIRS
- ENGINE UPGRADE PACKAGES
FAQ & TIPS
- FAQ & TIPS
- 2. GET A BETTER ALTERNATOR.
- 1. WATCH THOSE BATTERIES & GROUNDS!
- 3. UPGRADE YOUR ALTERNATOR WIRING.
- 4. GET GAUGES
- 5. BACKFLUSH THE OIL COOLER - LOSE THE FORD GOLD COOLANT.
- 6. INSTALL A COOLANT FILTER
- 7. MONITOR YOUR EGTS SPECIFICALLY
- 8. USE 10W30 SYNTHETIC
- 9. GET THE BLUE SPRING KIT AND SAVE YOUR INJECTORS
- 10. INSTALL A FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE.
- 11. GET SAFE WHEN TOWING.
- 12. GET A MORE FREE FLOWING EXHAUST.
- 13. EXERCISE THE VGT VANES IN YOUR TURBO.
- 14. INSTALL A BYPASS OIL FILTRATION KIT.
- 15. REMOVE AND CLEAN THE FUEL PUMP.
- 16. CLEAN THE OIL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 17. CLEAN THE FUEL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 18. CLEAN UP THE EGR VALVE.
- 19. CLEAN THE EXHAUST GAS BACKPRESSURE SENSOR AND THE TUBE THAT FEEDS IT TO PREVENT A NO-START
- 20. UPGRADE YOUR TURBO OIL DRAIN TUBE AND OIL SUPPLY LINES.
- 21. RE-ROUTE YOUR CRANKCASE VENTILATION (CCV) LINE.
- 22. UPGRADE YOUR TRANSMISSION
- FAQ & TIPS
- WHY CHOOSE US
- CONTACT US
USA Diesel LHG - 6.7L Ford & Cummins
What is the USA Diesel LHG?
The Liquid Heat Generator (LHG) is a revolutionary new product that converts rotational energy into heat via a liquid medium. It's designed to dramatically reduce the amount of time it takes your engine to achieve proper operating temperature.
When operating, the internals of the LHG unit spin and continually create and destroy vortices in the coolant that passes through. This generates “hydraulic friction” which, through the wonders of physics and fluid dynamics, generates heat. The system is over 98% efficient and able to increase coolant temps by around 2° per second. It's fast.
The LHG kit also includes a purpose built smart controller that automatically turns it the LHG on and off. The LHG quickly gets the engine to ideal operating temps and the smart controller does its job of monitoring conditions and keeping your temps in the ideal range.
As we all know, modern diesel trucks are loaded down with emissions related equipment; a sophisticated network of interlaced devices. These include diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), diesel particulate filter (DPF), exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). An SCR system requires the use of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), a urea based solution that is used to combat NOx emissions by means of a chemical reaction. The entire system is aimed at reducing and/or eliminating diesel particulate matter (DPM). i.e. the soot that's emitted during the combustion of diesel fuel. Obviously, there are environmental and health concerns related to DPM, but the primary concern for a truck owner is the threat DPM poses to the health of the truck. Any time a truck runs below it's proper operating temp the amount of DPM created significantly increases. DPM clogs DPF filters, turbos, etc. and contributes heavily to premature engine wear. Ensuring the truck achieves and maintains proper operating temp is the only way to legally (50 state compliant) ward off the kind of expensive damage caused by DPM.
A side benefit to the LHG is related to passenger comfort and safety. During testing in freezing conditions, an LHG equipped vehicle was blowing hot air into the cabin at 60 seconds and at full operating temp in just over 6 minutes. The same vehicle without the LHG took over 21 minutes to reach full operating temp.
Click the product link below to learn more.