- AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SERVICES
- EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- SENDING MODULES IN
FAQ & TIPS
- FAQ & TIPS
- 1. WATCH THOSE BATTERIES & GROUNDS!
- 2. GET A BETTER ALTERNATOR.
- 3. UPGRADE YOUR ALTERNATOR WIRING.
- 4. GET GAUGES
- 5. BACKFLUSH THE OIL COOLER - LOSE THE FORD GOLD COOLANT.
- 6. INSTALL A COOLANT FILTER
- 7. MONITOR YOUR EGTS SPECIFICALLY
- 8. USE 10W30 SYNTHETIC
- 9. GET THE BLUE SPRING KIT AND SAVE YOUR INJECTORS
- 10. INSTALL A FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE.
- 11. GET SAFE WHEN TOWING.
- 12. GET A MORE FREE FLOWING EXHAUST.
- 13. EXERCISE THOSE VARIABLE VEINS IN THE TURBO.
- 14. INSTALL A BYPASS OIL FILTRATION KIT.
- 15. REMOVE AND CLEAN THE FUEL PUMP.
- 16. CLEAN THE OIL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 17. CLEAN THE FUEL SIDE OF THE INJECTORS.
- 18. CLEAN UP THE EGR VALVE.
- 19. CLEAN THE EXHAUST GAS BACKPRESSURE SENSOR AND THE TUBE THAT FEEDS IT TO PREVENT A NO-START
- 20. UPGRADE YOUR TURBO OIL DRAIN TUBE AND OIL SUPPLY LINES.
- 21. RE-ROUTE YOUR CRANKCASE VENTILATION (CCV) LINE.
- 22. UPGRADE YOUR TRANSMISSION
- FAQ & TIPS
- ALTERNATORS & ALTERNATOR WIRING & STARTERS
- BATTERIES AND BATTERY CHARGERS
- CHEVY DURAMAX PARTS
- CUMMINS/MOPAR PARTS
- FICM PARTS
- FLUID FILM
- FORD PARTS
- MONITOR & TUNERS
- TOOLS / LOANER TOOLS
- BODY PARTS
- FLEECE PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING
- HEADLIGHTS & MIRRORS
- HOLDERS DIESEL
- KILL DEVIL DIESEL
- NO LIMIT DIESEL
- REDHEAD STEERING GEARS
- TONNEAU COVERS / TOOL BOXES
- YUKON GEAR & AXLE
- RIFFRAFF DIESEL PERFORMANCE
- AIR CONDITIONING
- AFE POWER
- OIL FILTRATION & CAPS
- ARP HEAD STUDS & FELPRO HEAD GASKETS
- BD DIESEL
- COOLING SYSTEM
- FUEL AND FUEL DELIVERY
- HIGH PRESSURE OIL
- INTAKES & WATER METH INJECTION
- IPR RESEARCH
- SUSPENSION, STEERING, & MOUNTS
- WARREN DIESEL
- WHY CHOOSE US
- CONTACT US
We offer THREE different repair options on the hardware side - a Basic service, a Premium service, and our Ultra service.
$299 - 1 Year Basic service with OEM components
$399 - 2 Year Premium service with upgraded components
$499 - LIFETIME Ultra service with enhanced components
- Finds out what's wrong with a module and fixes it!
- Gets you going again with OEM parts.
- Receive a plug and play module up to OEM Standards
- One Year Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship
- Preemptively replaces known problem children parts
- Uses components that are on-average about double the ratings of what the OEM used
- Receive a plug and play module that surpasses OEM Standards
- Two Year Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship
- All of the benefits of the Premium service
- Use the best components we've found in the marketplace that money can buy
- Uses a far stronger solder in the process - we're talking around 10,000psi tensile strength here!
- Provides 80-90° more temperature handling than the OEM unit
- Receive a plug and play module that FAR surpasses OEM Standards
- LIFETIME Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship
Want Even MORE Information?
The Basic service uses OEM grade components (NEVER just a re-solder job). For this service, we determine the issue with the module, replace the dead, dying, out-of-spec or heat damaged parts with new OEM-grade components, test the module and ship it back out. Of course, the use of OEM-grade parts sounds great until you realize that you are having this issue to begin with. Welcome to the basis for our other service offerings! This service comes with a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
The Premium service uses components that are of dramatically higher grade than the OEM components. Here again, we NEVER just do a re-solder job. As with the basic service, we determine the issue with the module and replace the dead, dying or heat damaged parts. The key differences are the preemptive replacement of known problem child components and the use of the much higher-end components that have higher temperature ratings, higher power-handling ratings, etc. combined with the replacement of any components tested that don't test out as if they were new, basically going even further to resolve the original design challenges of the module. This service comes with a two year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
The Ultra service is similar to the Premium service, but uses components that are about half again better than even the components used in the Premium service and use of a solder with a dramatically higher tensile and shear strength. The result is a module that can withstand about 90 degrees additional heat and a module that runs cooler in general. This service comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Note: While we will repair previously worked on modules, we charge an additional $50 bench fee to assess and ultimately clean up the damage caused by other's soldering and component replacing attempts, taking extra time to ensure that neighboring components haven't been heat-damaged in the prior repair attempt.